- Be flexible. The more you’re willing to work with a client, the more likely they are to come back – and to refer a friend.
- Use social media. More people go online to plan events. That’s why getting the word out on sites like Facebook and Twitter can help link your facility with potential customers and profit.
- Offer deals. Try offering themed deals for special events, like a free bracelet for every mom on Mother’s Day. Be sure to tie these offers into social media marketing to increase visibility.
- Stay competitive. Maintain pricing that doesn’t exceed other facilities in the region and be open to introducing new events and attractions, like a music-themed night or special event with a celebrity to attract a potentially new pool of customers.
- Give back. Partner with nonprofits and charities to give back to the community. Doing good will inevitably attract new customers and generate great press opportunities on the local level.
Bay Tek Entertainment, an industry leader in games and entertainment, is pleased to announce the...