Though it is virtually impossible to change your location (portable courses exempted) it is very possible and often desirable to change your existing course. Signs of a needed change are often easy to recognize. Here are just a few.
The Obvious Signs:
• Carpet that is worn and torn with separating seams and vanishing fibers.
• Bricks and pavers that have been glued are coming loose and being moved.
• Too many balls are rolling into the water slowing play and frustrating customers, or there are “bottle neck” holes causing delays.
• There is a pattern of annoying and continuing maintenance issues; often related to your water system.
• Declining revenue and attendance; some players even walk off the course.
Less Obvious, But Important Signs:
• You sense that your course needs a new attitude; it’s lost that WOW feeling.
• Your staff is less enthusiastic about your once new and dynamic course.
• Too many online customer reviews are negative.
• There are potential liability issues with tripping hazards and easily accessible water.
• You are receiving few compliments and hearing more complaints from customers as they depart. –
(Burdette Bremer is director of marketing for Castle Golf. For more information, visit the company online.)
Bay Tek Entertainment, an industry leader in games and entertainment, is pleased to announce the...