- Have batting cages in a visible location.
If cages are visible, they get more use.
- Provide a variety of cages (softball, baseball) and a mix of pitch speeds.
- Place a token or change machine at the cage area, making it easy for customers to spend and play more.
- Develop relationships with coaches and managers of local baseball and softball teams.
- Rent cages by the hour or half hour to local teams for batting practice.
- Always maintain the cages so they are clean and accurate.
- Have consistent pricing from year to year.
- Offer a discount program for multiple pitches, such as 28 pitches for $20.
- Current Issue
- Story Features
- About The Magazine
- Media Kit
- Contact Us