Getting the Biggest Bounce from Inflatables: Five Tips
May 20, 2013
- Make a List. Start by defining what you hope to accomplish, factoring in any restrictions such as space and height.
- Check it Twice. When listing your requirements, be specific.
- Talk the Talk. Do your research, including talking to others with inflatables and attending trade shows to find the right manufacturer.
- Make a Quick Study. Evaluate installation and service costs and benefits for each potential manufacturer.
- Try and See. Always buy for quality, and when in doubt, rent the unit first to test performance and guest satisfaction.