Seven Top Tips for Smart Equipment BuyingApril 4, 2013 No Comments
- Know your market and who you want to be in terms of food as it relates to your attraction.
- Define what your market will support in terms of food operations.
- Look for ways to leverage your location to expand food operations.
- Right build: Don’t over or under equip your kitchen.
- Consider all costs, including projected operating, maintenance and training outlays.
- Consult with the experts and carefully weigh options.
- Ask for references and talk to those who have experience with the equipment before you buy.