Ten Tips for Creating Perfect Kids’ Birthday Parties
June 2, 2012
- Listen. Customers will tell you what they really want.
- Be flexible. Allow parents to customize packages to meet their budgets and expectations.
- Provide a point person. A party coordinator or hostess will ensure that the group has dedicated customer service.
- Offer innovation. A fresh and exciting party will be memorable for kids.
- Mind the bottom line. Provide value and affordability.
- Market thoughtfully. Link and leverage promotions and contests to attract potential party business.
- Partner up. Other businesses can help you promote your attraction.
- Encourage back talk. Solicit feedback so you can continually improve.
- Address complaints promptly. Offer complimentary passes to keep them coming back.
- Train for problem solving. Empower staff so they can fix issues on the spot.